2013 E License Course Offering for GBFC
May 30 - June 1
Lutheran Church on Douglas Blvd
Sign up here
What is the “E” License?
All EYSC Competitive Head Coaches are required to have their E License. EYSC reimburses the cost of E & F License training courses and also schedules local courses to make it easier for new coaches to meet this requirement.
- Develop the core coaching competencies necessary to effectively teach the 9-12 year old athlete and team
- Understand the characteristics and needs of an athlete in the Basic Stage of our Long Term Athlete Development Model
- Establish a foundation of knowledge and experience in order to proceed through the sequence of coaching development courses
What are the specific target outcomes of the course?
- Understand and effectively apply the principles of Long Term Athlete Development
- Demonstrate competency in planning an age-appropriate training session
- Demonstrate the essential competencies to execute a team training session that is focused on a technical function of the game
- Understand concepts and recognize the principles of attacking and defending in a small-sided game environment (3v3 to 9 v 9 adaptable to local competition structure)
Course Length: 18 hours of instruction
• 6 hours classroom
• 12 hours field